Jessica over at Mental Vomit has awarded me the Honest Scrap award for being a blogger that she enjoys and maybe even respects. Wow, who knew my blathering on could actually affect others positively? Anyway, I want to say a big THANK YOU to her for reading and thinking I'm worth a shout out on her blog. And per the rules (see below) I'm going to continue passing on the love. The 10 bloggers who I feel most deserve this award:
Sarah at Life at 45 Degrees
Sarah at Harry Times...All Jacked Up
Maureen at The Daily Snark
Lesley at Um..what
Jessica at Mommas Gone City
Amy at SnarkyMommy
Rita at Fighting Off Frumpy
Natasha at Exile on Mom Street
Stephanie at Mommish
Megan at Undomestic Diva
As for 10 brutally honest things about myself, hmmm, here goes:
1) I am completely inept at small talk. I always share too much personal info.
2) When speaking to people I have to conciously think about making eye contact or else I won't. And then I have to remember to glance away occassionally so I don't freak them out with an intense stare. I'm not sure I ever do it right.
3) I think I may have mild social anxiety (see above)
4) I used to take pride in seeing how many days I could go without leaving the house.
5) I have no friends outside of the computer.
6) The one time I tried to throw a birthday party for my daughter, no one came.
7) I am terrified my kids will experience the rejection and disappointment I have.
8) I worry the real reason I want to have more kids is so I will have people to love me.
9) I am completely addicted to TV. I can easily watch 16 hours at a time.
10) I'm really sick right now, and this is the best I can come up with for today's entry.
*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
*Present the award to 10 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
*Be sure to tell the 10 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them